This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

march pt 2

boo!  little jo! 

sister love. yes, they each have their own room. yes, they share ellie's bed every night. i love that

life IS better with puppies! 
i love meeka stern face.  she tolerates skye 
meeka sleeps in my room at night, skye is with the girls. so i tell meeka she is still the queen.

i wasnt sure how it would go blending thee 2 dogs together.  from what ive read, researched and asked owners of berners they pretty much all said the same.  its MUCH easier having 2 berners!  i have to agree. yes, its' twice the shedding, food, care but its also more love, goofiness' and love!  

when we were away a hired friends to come stay at the house and dog sit. i think that was the time together that brought the 2 together. they dont fight. they play flight outside but theres no anger issues if anything its the opposite. as i type right now each dog is on one side of me.  they follow me around. literally.  need to find me? just call for a dog.  they are the same age and a good match.  

april got 2 baby sheep!!!! she brought them to my house to visit. oh my word. they are adorable and  now i want sheep!!! look at them!


chris had a fit and had to leave the room. haha
school vibe!  this is a typical look on a school day. ill do a school blog to update on that
we also added another bunny!  this guy is oreo!

i tried to put them together but it didnt work, too much fighting. so they are in separate cages
skye.  shes like "thanks for taking me and lovomg me. heres a paw"
joey set my balcony up to "surprise" me 
shes thoughtful this girl!
it's vet check by ellie!  she set up her table and made sure all those animals are well cared for.  ellie is our outside, animal loving child

skye cuddling a teddy at night!

 

0 comments: