This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sat!

 sat night, our amazing friends came over to babysit the kidlets, while chris and i went to a concert. i LOVE the group so i was STOKED that they were coming to moncton! chris got us tickets for my birthday! it was so much fun!  i snapped a quick pic of johana and i before we left
 johana. my johana. so happy, such fun.  we love you!
 truly enjoying her one on one time with me
 my little monkey! 

she is really getting into things, we have to make sure the bathroom doors are shut, bec she LOVES to play in the toilet water, ESP after a bath. oya!  she is now attempting to stand up on her own from a seated position. but has no desire to walk.  which is cool with me!

0 comments: