This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

creativity!

 nate wanted to eat POPCORN in my BED last week, i kindly said NO LIVING LOVING WAY DUDE!  i left the room and found him like this.  he compromised. he ate the popcorn on my floor...hahaha
 nate was rangy last fri, so i gave them a blanket and voila.  an hr was spent having fun with it!
i know i am WAY over due with my blog.  chris took the pics off my phone and put them in a folder that i could not find...let alone knew the name!  he found the pics last night, so i hope to update the blog today!  see chris i DO have a routine in some areas! dont mess with my phone.ipad dude! har har

0 comments: